Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
“This position is able to be located anywhere within the US – work from home, work remote”
T-Mobile is the nation’s Un-carrier and the fastest growing US wireless company thanks to an unconventional philosophy built on listening to customers and breaking from tired industry norms. We’re looking for an experienced digital media professional to oversee and execute paid programmatic campaigns across T-Mobile LOBs. This role is a leader within our organization serving as a subject matter expert across the programmatic display, video, and audio landscape.
Reporting into the Sr Manager, Programmatic Media, you’ll be responsible for working with a team of campaign managers to ensure success for a portfolio of key display, OLV, and/or audio campaigns through the entire lifecycle of planning, execution, and optimization. You will work closely with internal stakeholders and partners to provide a forward-looking strategy on incorporating new and emerging technologies or platform capabilities into the broader media execution. A successful candidate will be an established professional of the digital media space, with a proven track record for innovative media execution and a data-driven testing approach.
WHAT YOU’LL DO IN YOUR ROLE
- Advise and execute T-Mobile’s addressable display, OLV, and/or audio advertising campaigns in programmatic platforms; including, but not limited to The Trade Desk and Google DV360
- Ensure adherence to the campaign launch and ongoing QA processes
- Ensure adherence to AdOps QA processes
- Maintain a forward-looking understanding of cutting-edge technology and industry trends to help define the broader T-Mobile media strategy and best practices for implementation
- Advise on emerging platform capabilities to bring an effective mix of first-to-market and proven strategies to existing and net-new campaigns
- Manage the implementation of custom audience strategies utilizing 1st party data and inventory strategies involving a mix of auction and guaranteed buying models using data to inform decision making
- Work closely with activation team members, in addition to other internal T-Mobile teams, on campaign planning, activation, optimization, and reporting
- Work cross functionally to educate the enterprise on programmatic nuances and best practices
THE EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- 7+ years of digital advertising experience, whether at an agency, end brand, or technology platform, directly managing and/or overseeing programmatic execution
- Experience with in-scope platforms a plus
- Experience with the full lifecycle of a digital media campaign from planning to trafficking and campaign setup, QA and launch, ongoing management and optimization, and reporting
- Data driven and testing focus with proven success in analyzing campaign performance data to drive incremental gains towards business KPIs
- Strong understanding of the AdTech industry, inventory, and programmatic platform landscape
- Adept at managing a range of campaigns across a range of products, budgets, and target audiences
- Dedicated, hard-working, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude, resilient, creative, positive, confident under pressure, strong attention to detail with a relentless focus on quality. Be the calm amidst the chaos
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under tight deadlines in a non-traditional work environment
- Hands-on experience in multiple digital advertising platforms
- Four-year college degree preferred
Colorado Pay Range: $114,200 – $154,600
New York Pay Range:$122,400 – $165,600
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.