Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
At T-Mobile, we strongly encourage everyone, including people of color, veterans, military spouses, individuals with disabilities, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, and parents to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome everyone to our team. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
T-Mobile has consistently been recognized as a Best Place to Work thanks to our crew of diverse, multi-talented self-starters who are ready to go go go… And T-Mobile is recognized as a best place to work for LGBTQ employee by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index five years in a row. A designated Military Friendly Employer by Military Friendly for eleven years running. And with a 100% score on the Disability Equality Index, our diversity across gender, race and ideas drives us forward.
The Un-carrier seeks a highly motivated, hardworking attorney to join its cybersecurity legal compliance team.
The Corporate Counsel, Cybersecurity Legal Compliance will help administer our Enterprise-wide program to ensure compliance with a broad variety of regulations impacting the cybersecurity of our networks and partner closely with cybersecurity professionals to provide legal guidance for the enterprise-wide response to network and infrastructure threats and incidents. This attorney will also support strategic compliance initiatives to reduce or mitigate enterprise-impacting cyber threat risk.
A successful candidate will be ready to jump into action, working closely with senior cyber attorneys, the wider compliance team and strategic business partners to provide practical, strategic legal guidance and design and implement creative solutions to complex challenges.
What you’ll do in your role.
- Help develop and administer T-Mobile’s cybersecurity compliance programs through partnership and collaboration with business clients and other legal specialists.
- Provide legal advice and guide strategies related to cybersecurity certifications.
- Ensure enterprise-wide compliance with regulatory requirements applicable to the 24/7 protection of T-Mobile’s networks.
- Work closely with the compliance and business teams to ensure that T-Mobile’s cyber strategies are appropriately considered and adopted across the enterprise.
- Provide strategic compliance guidance on emerging products and services, influencing the design of those products and services to ensure compliance with applicable cyberthreat and infrastructure security laws and best practices.
- Help enhance and design new compliance processes and procedures to ensure ongoing operational compliance (frequently in novel areas of the business).
The experience you’ll bring.
Minimum Qualifications: While the quality and accomplishments of a person’s career will be the determining factor, the finalist must have the following requisite qualifications:
- JD with at least two (2) years of experience
- A solution-oriented attitude, a bias for action, the sophistication to interact with client teams at all levels, and a deep curiosity that drives you to dive into and help solve complex issues.
- Must be a tenacious, highly motivated self-starter able to multi-task in a dynamic environment.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: The ideal candidate will also have some or all of the following:
- Experience with cyber certifications including SOC 2 and ISO 27001
- Familiarity with cyber risks and remediation, including NIST and other cyber risk management frameworks
- Passion for mitigating risk in the ever-evolving worlds of ISPs, network technology, telecommunications and IT infrastructures
- Appetite for innovation and aptitude for creative problem-solving
- Deep curiosity with a drive to get accurate and complete information to drive informed decision-making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong people and motivational skills
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Washington Pay Range : $152,500.00 – $206,300.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
Req ID: REQ222840
Position Posted for
Other Available locations.
Reston, VA, US
Applicant Privacy Notice
To understand what personal data we collect about you as a job applicant, how we use your data, and how long we retain your data, please take a look at our Applicant Privacy Notice.