Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
This job can be located anywhere within the United States.
The Cybersecurity Engineer will help ensure that our software, systems and infrastructure are designed and implemented to the highest security standards. Performs technical security assessments, code reviews and vulnerability testing to highlight risk and remediate associated findings while helping T-Mobile teams and partners improve security. Works closely with other T-Mobile Engineers to design and build proactive methods to enhance our security posture.
This position serves as a subject matter expert which drives vision and results to enhance the Bug Bounty security posture within mobile across our entire internet facing attack surface, which includes IoT devices, enterprise line of business applications, cloud, and core and carrier network technologies as well as and other business units as needed. Principal security advisor to multi-functional teams for the successful delivery of projects or services to enterprise customers.
- Leads forensic analysis of exploited vulnerabilities reported by ethical researchers through the Bug Bounty program. Validates the vulnerability is reproducible and demonstrates it to the Line of Business. Validates the exploit has been fixed and is ready to deploy to production. Closes out the vulnerability with the Bug Bounty vendor. Experience with penetration testing tools, such as BURP suite, scripting, etc.
- Improves process efficiency by crafting and implementing creative and sustainable changes to existing deployment methodologies
- Leads the identification of security needs and recommends plans/resolutions
- Implements, tests and monitors info security improvements
- Maintains visibility inside and outside of information security at the people management level
- Works with groups such as application support, engineering ops, finance, privacy, risk management, etc.
- Leads information security policy lifecycle throughout, including intake, creation, review, approval, implementation, publishing, communication and maintenance
- Completes security projects driven by groups both internal and external to info security
- Mentors peers and junior team members in security technologies, enterprise solution design and facilitation and effective customer interaction
- Experience using the CVSS calculator to assess risk of the vulnerability reported and how it relates to the safeguard(s) vital to protect person, asset, data, and T-Mobile brand
- Subject matter expert in multiple facets of network and information security, including vulnerability analysis and mitigation, and other topics as assigned
- Also responsible for other duties/projects as assigned by business management as needed
- Able to work expanded hours as needed
- Bachelors Degree: Computer Science Or Information Technology OR related work experience in lieu of degree
- 4 – 7 years' experience in info security technology or related field
- Medium to advance knowledge of Scripting tools (Python/Perl/Shell/HTML/PHP)
- Experience with incident handling for Security breaches
- Expert in several security subject areas
- 2 – 4 years Technical Project Management experience
- Experience with high level design architecture, security technologies, Networking, web services and SOA. Understanding of encryption, obfuscation, tokenization technologies
- Solid grasp of T-Mobile’s network elements and how they work together (EIT, Engineering and 3rd Party)
- Strong presentation skills to large and small audiences
- In-depth knowledge of security standard methodologies in large-scale environments
- Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Self-driven and able to work under tight timelines
- Always act with tact and integrity, and collaborate with a variety of individuals in a positive and productive manner
- Strong verbal and social skills with diverse multi-functional groups and the ability to present effectively to small and large groups
- Ability to plan, coordinate and prioritize tasks to complete independently; Ability to work under pressure and complete duties with quick turnaround
- Subject matter expert in many facets of network and information security, including Firewall policy design, SSL Certificate management, vulnerability analysis and mitigation, and other topics as assigned
- Knowledge of information security policies and regulatory controls (per team function)
- Demonstrable knowledge of current technological trends and developments in the area of info security
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge (CCSK), Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Knowledge of federal and compliance regulations i.e. SOX, PCI and CPNI
- Familiarity with load balancers (ex – A10, F5), firewalls (i.e. CheckPoint), Venafi, MDM (i.e. Mobile Iron), Cloud (i.e. AWS, Azure), Malware Protection (i.e. FireEye), Advanced Persistent Threats (i.e. Damballa), Privileged Accounts (i.e. CyberArk), SIEM (i.e. ArcSight), Log and Event (i.e. Splunk), Intrusion IDS/IPS (i.e. Symantec), Cloud Platform (i.e. PCF, Docker), Scanning (i.e. Qualys), AppSec (i.e. Veracode)
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
o California Pay Range: $120,300 – $162,800
o Colorado Pay Range: $114,900 – $155,400
o New York Pay Range: $120,300 – $162,800
Washington Pay Range : $128,000.00 – $173,200.00
The pay range above is the general base pay range for a successful candidate in the state listed. The successful candidate’s actual pay will be based on various factors, such as work location, qualifications, and experience, so the actual starting pay may be above or below this range. At T-Mobile, employees in regular, non-temporary roles are eligible for an annual bonus or periodic sales incentive or bonus, based on their role. Most Corporate employees are eligible for a year-end bonus based on company and/or individual performance and which is set at a percentage of the employee’s eligible earnings in the prior year. Certain positions in Customer Care are eligible for monthly bonuses based on individual and/or team performance, while Retail and Business Sales roles are eligible for monthly or quarterly sales incentives. And since we are ALL owners, EVERY employee at T-Mobile is eligible for an Annual Stock Grant. For information about T-Mobile’s amazing benefits, check out https://careers.t-mobile.com/culture-and-benefits/
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.