Be unstoppable with us!
T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
In this managerial role, you will be responsible for leading the operational security delivery for T-Mobile’s Executive Protection and Special Events Security programs. You will provide guidance and interpretation about security standards, practices and programs to support Executive and Special Events Security on a global level. You will establish processes to ensure the safety and security of executives globally and to maintain a secure environment for sensitive meetings.
** This role is based in Overland Park, Kansas. This is a hybrid role (3-4 days/week in the office) **
- Maintain liaison with government, industry, and intelligence professionals.
- Coordinate response to security emergencies.
- Oversee investigations and management of threats directed toward new T-Mobile CEO and the Executive Management Team.
- Direct the planning, organization, and execution of executive protection and driver program.
- Develop tailored training and audit programs to facilitate consistent quality program delivery.
- Assess security exposures and implements programs to address them, consulting partners and clients as required.
- Conduct audits, security assessments and research to identify vulnerabilities, process deficiencies, areas of improvement and efficiency in executive protection.
- Maintain data and applies performance intelligence to assess program return on investment, calibrate direction and demonstrate value to clients.
- Manage operational budgets, financial reporting and 3rd party vendor contracts for area of responsibility.
- Bachelor's Degree and 4-7 years experience in general security
- 4-7 years Executive or Dignitary Protection a plus
- 2-4 years direct people leadership experience. Strong leadership skills, including coaching, mentoring and teaching.
- Recognized authority in security theories, techniques, and technologies for multiple security subject areas, along with broad general security knowledge. Stays current on industry technology changes to ensure security programs minimize emerging risks.
- Excellent analytical skills and budget management experience.
- Practical knowledge of the current security environment in multiple geographies.
- Willing to be on call
- Executive Protection School a plus
- Security Driver School a plus
- TCSM Certified a plus
• At least 18 years of age
• Legally authorized to work in the United States
Travel Required (Yes/No):Yes
DOT Regulated Position (Yes/No):No
Safety Sensitive Position (Yes/No):No
Never stop growing!
T-Mobile doesn’t have a corporate ladder–it’s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it’s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.
If you’d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! https://www.tmobile.careers/profile/join/
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ApplicantAccommodation@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-873-9500. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.