T-Mobile is a proud national sponsor of apprenticeship programs through the U.S. Department of Labor. As a company that believes we are better together than apart, we want to change the hiring paradigm and create employment pathways for those who may not have advanced degrees or experience. Our Apprenticeship Program strives to accomplish just that.
WHAT YOU’LL GET This is your opportunity for a high-skill career! If you have a passion for learning and a determination to grow and succeed, our Apprenticeship Program is perfect for you. Our apprentices get a minimum of 12 months of on-the-job experience, including nationally recognized training and instruction, online and in the classroom. You’ll receive:
• Knowledge. Partner with mentors. Get one-on-one, step-by-step coaching from subject matter experts. And learn even more from your managers.
• Credentials. Graduate with a portable, nationally recognized training credential issued through the U.S. Department of Labor.
• Opportunity. Gain the experience and visibility you need to apply for or transition to a highly skilled related role at T-Mobile
GOOD TO KNOW • Where it started. T-Mobile officially launched the Apprenticeship Program in September 2020 in collaboration with the Nevada Apprentice Project, meeting our merger commitment to the State of Nevada.
• Where it’s going. We’re currently operating apprenticeships only in Nevada. More states and roles will follow.
• How we hire. We accept applications all year long and fill roles as they become available. Apply today to get on our waiting list, and in the meantime, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community to learn about other opportunities.
Customer Experience Center • Apprentice Associate Trainer: A one-year virtual and in-person program requiring a high school diploma or GED with some community college courses or graduation from a Work Ready program OR related work experience
• Apprentice Analyst, Business Support: A one-year virtual and in-person program requiring a high school diploma or GED with one year of community college courses in a related discipline (Finance, IT, Business)
• Apprentice Associate Expert: A one-year virtual and in-person program requiring a high school diploma or GED with some community college courses or completion of a Work Ready program graduation OR one-year related work experience in a customer service-related industry, preferred
Technology Operations • Apprentice Associate Systems Administrator: A one-year virtual program requiring a high school diploma or GED and one year of community college courses in a related discipline (Computer Science, Technology, IT)